Monday, January 30, 2012

Blog Media Kit




This blog will discuss issues concerning about Moms, what are they usually thinks, what are their wants, what are their needs and mostly what they feel inside. Issues about family values in different aspects and different culture are also discussed. My blog contents, aside from Moms, will also tackle related issues especially concerns about mom's family.

My target audience would be moms all over the world for I also wanted to know and understand how other moms in different places thinks.

I would like to invite moms to share topics and issues we usually experience and meets.

I am Charmaine, from Philippines, 27 years old having two sons Christopher and Christian, and is in a common-law marriage with Rhomiel. You may e-mail me at mcnnioda@gmail.com.


You May Like Also:
Blog Purpose



No comments:

Post a Comment