Monday, February 20, 2012

A mom's inspiration to success

Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better.
Don't wish for less problems, instead wish for more skills.
Don't wish for less challenges, instead wish for more wisdom.
~Jim Rohn


A year before, I was a plain housewife, wishing for something fantasy to come. A quick rich to fulfill my dreams. 

But reality sinks and even worst. I was tested by a lot of trials. And what I realize was I was misleading to my goals to achieve my dreams. 

My Dream Board




To keep me going, a lot of self-persistence, inspirations and motivations for me to hold. For what I really realize was I was not getting any younger yet I still am not doing paces to achieve my dreams.

What is really a mom's dreams?
  • My children to be professional someday - if you ask a Filipino mom of what is their dream, they would probably tell you that attaining your children to finish a degree course is the greatest achievement ever a mom would achieve
  • Financially independent - who would really want a life without financial stability right?
  • Dream things - as you can see on my dream board.
My mentor says, to get an inspiration, put inspirations near you. A picture of them probably would help a lot.

You May Also Like:

              

No comments:

Post a Comment