Sunday, February 5, 2012

How To Celebrate Hearts Day Being Alone

In the past four years, I've been celebrating Valentine's Day with my family but this time's different. My common-law hubby's far from me, miles away from me. Albeit the reality of sadness, I'm coping up being alone yet I know I have to think it positively the way I don't have to put down of myself, right?


So, what I'm planning for the occasion are:

  • call my hubby - I mean they should call me.
  • go out with friends - Yes, my bestfriend and I have planned to go out. Go for a cozy place where music is served.

  • checks my blog - Being part of my life as of now.
This things may not be a perfect plan for anyone, but these are the things my Heart's Day would be complete, for the meantime.

You May Like Also:
Living Together Relationships
How Would They Say If Moms Are Jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment