Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A mom's birthday prayer


Above all, I would definitely thank God, our Almighty Father, for giving me what I needed, for the trials He gave, for the blessings He shared and for the people He let me met.

Thank you for the the inspiration I am receiving,thank you for the sadness, for the pains and for the bad moments I had. For in them I become stronger.

Although I had a lot of things to ask for, but that's just a bonus. What matters most is I'm getting a lot of blessings.

Thank you Miel for the love and understanding you are giving me. Thank you to my children for in them I see happiness beyond sadness. Thank you for my friends, that they are really always there to hear me. And thank you to my family for the unconditional love.

You May Also Like:

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment