Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Comfort Zone

What was good about blogging and owning a personal blog is that I could write anything here. When there are times that I'm down, I wrote it here, times when I'm happy, I wrote it here and times when I learned, I wrote it here.

Yes, this blog is my comfort zone especially when I feel sad like now. I kept on running here and hide. I used to write on black and white but things get changed but not me.

Moments I got down, moments I got weak. The only reason that I feel sad right now is that today's Mother's Day and none of the expected person's to greet me, never say a word ;(.

But I should go on. As Mavis Nong told me that I should not quit because if I do, then they've succeeded. And that there is only one way I am going to FAIL...that's if I QUIT. So, SUCCESS is my only option for me to keep on succeeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment