Sunday, May 20, 2012

MyLot, a lot.

I signed-up for mylot.com about four months ago yet not working on it. If only I knew how is to be with mylot


I could share things I wanted to discuss, upload photos, comments on discussions, play games, doing a research and mostly I liked about it is I get responses from people whom are not really my friends yet very sincere on helping someone resolving an issue. And the bonus? You get paid for everything you do with mylot.

So why not do things on social networking at the same time earn for it? Especially for moms right now whom are very much active on fb yet still not earning. I assure everything in mylot is really fun. I get acquaintances sincere advises from mylotters friends. They've really helped me a lot in mylot

So to start on your own, just click here. And enjoy a happy mylotting :)


1 comment:

  1. Here's a Part time job for 30 to 60+ years old.

    PhilPlan Part timers Needed

    > Nationwide.
    > No need to be in the office everyday.
    > Add to whatever you do today.

    * Requirements:
    - 25 upto 60+ yrs old.
    - xerox ng brgy clearance, 1 valid id
    - 4 2x2 pic,
    - TIN
    - 300 Pesos ( processing fee & licensed PhilPlan id )

    Fill up schedule form at:
    www.PhilPlansInvestment.Com/career

    ReplyDelete