Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mama, I Love You



I would to dedicate this video to all the moms and woman out there, especially to my Mom who has given me such unconditional love, a dedication without hesitation and a superb sacrifice. 

My mom, Florencia Nioda is a volunteer religion teacher. Although, there are a lot of things we don't agree at times, yet I never think of any mom in the world for her to be like. 


Every mom has its uniqueness in love and sacrifice. I, too, have my own. And when the turn of becoming a mom has placed in me, I, then understood the of what is like to be a mom. It was never easy as I thought. I wasn't even ready for that, but she was there. She had thought me everything I know and was even trained me before and then on how to be a mom. As, I remembered her saying to me always: "Wash the clothes and when time comes you have your own family, you'll know how to handle it." 


No comments:

Post a Comment