Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mom's Birthday Today

Happy Birthday Mama!
Mama & Papa
Today's my mom's 52nd  birthday. We had started the day with a 'mananita' activity. In short, with a prayer lead by the four of the greatest and oldest leaders in our little community in church.

We were really happy about it. Everybody wish my mom to be happy. Yes. happy! Recently, a really hard trial had been through with us. Although we still working on it as a family. The family as of today is not really in a good situation but I know each one of us still continue to fight.

I'm just glad that my mom chooses us to be complete rather than choosing to fight with the battle alone. As they always say:
The family that prays together, stays together.

Happy birthday Mama. Thank you for almost 30 years of taking good care of us. Thank you for the unconditional love, and sorry for the misunderstandings we had. I know in that we continue to understand each other. I became a mom and that I owe to you. What I learned today, was for what you had thought us.Thank You and we love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment