Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ponds's Flawless White

Pond's Flawless White Visible Lightening Daily Cream


At the age of 28, I am seeing a multiple lines between my foreheads and around my eyes. I was totally worried about it and I can't even take it. That's really part of life and to add with stress and sunlight, lines are really visible.

I sell beauty products as of now and I am really planning to try this when I get the chance. I really don't want to look older at my age for there was no reason to, right?

This cream is enriched with new VAO-B3 Complex and multiple UV sunscreens. This moisturizing day creams knows where the skin needs extra help. The usage should be every morning after cleansing the face and is said that for best results, put it also on night.

How I really wish this would help me a lot. Well, any suggestions on how to loose visible lines?

No comments:

Post a Comment